Stance Blog Reflection
 |
| First Draft |
 |
| Final draft |
- I think my stance is clear in my poster because in my poster its says "SAY NO TO CHILD LABOR". Also the colors are dark represent that child labor is bad and the fonts are and bold to get the point across.
- I think I was successful in recreating my poster idea digitally because it looks better than I thought it was going to look like since i struggle drawing on Illustrator.
- The changes I made from my first version was the colors of the background and instead of shades of blue I did black instead and I change the font from orange to red since that stands out more. Also it represents my stance and gets the message across.
- The category I think my project is the strongest in is ,Design because I think the layout of components are arranged in the most effective way to create a hierarchy of information and my poster has a focal point. Also the colors i used were used to create a mood and emphasis of my topic. The category I feel lest confident is Skills and techniques since I think my project has a few rough edges when it comes to the hands.
- The most challenging aspect of the project was thinking of a design for my poster that clearly shows my stance while using images.
- The most challenging part about this project was drawing the hands for my poster because that was the focal point of my project.
I like your poster a lot, the anti-child labor message is very clear because of the combination of the handcuffed hands and the text. The back ground also worked well because the dark color creates a negative tone in the poster.
ReplyDeleteI think your stance against child labor is extremely clear and well illustrated. I was definitely moved by your piece. The large text and extremely large focal point really brought out the importance and urgency of your message.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very strong poster that goes against child labor. I like how you made the hands in handcuffs the focal point so there is no way the audience can not see it. I also like the colors you included in your posters. Your text, "Say NO to Child Labor" creates a sense of urgency. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteThe poster shows off a striking image of child labor and presents the stance of why it must be stopped. The poster was very clear in what it was trying to accomplish with its use of dark colors and stand out font, this poster also shared a view I already have about the world. The layout of the poster complimented the work shown and pushed the message further.
ReplyDelete