Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Summer




HELLO! I am Tamia and this is my graphic design blog. In this post I’m going to share some photos from my summer.

This a photo of the view when I went to Miami, Florida. I chose this photo because  I like the way the view looks.

This picture is when I went to this Cuban restaurant in Florida. I choose this picture because the food was so good!
This is a picture I took at the beach while I was in Miami. I decided to post this picture because it represented my summer because while I was in Miami I went to the beach everyday. 

8 comments:

  1. Tamia,
    It seems that you had a great summer in Florida, especially in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good summer, florida looks so fun, and the food looks so good. The beach makes me so jealous because you will never find a beach like that here in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach looks so pretty! It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Miami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so nice!! It looks like you had so much fun in Florida. I especially like the first one with the palm trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food looks really delicious. It's so cool you went to Miami, must have been a nice escape from the city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks really good and saucy! I wonder what beverage the yellow one with the pineapple is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looks really good and saucy! I wonder what beverage the yellow one with the pineapple is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food looks really good and saucy! I wonder what beverage the yellow one with the pineapple is.

    ReplyDelete